Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Find my AirPods: Apple helps you find lost headphones

Find my AirPods: Apple helps you find lost headphones

Apple has just added the "Find my AirPods" feature to its "Find my iPhone" app. We now understand why the American giant had removed "Finder for AirPods" from the App Store. It was an application that made it possible to find its headphones thanks to the signal Bluetooth.


According to the Wall Street Journal, Apple added support for its AirPods within the "Find my iPhone" application. Indeed, one of the constant fears for users of wireless headphones to the apple is to lose one of their AirPods. Apple now offers a solution to locate them.

The new "Find my AirPods" feature will give you the last or the current position of the headphones. The location system will not tell you exactly where your earphones are in the house, but it will let you know if they are at home or at the local coffee shop. In addition to geolocation, "Find my AirPods" will be able to ring your AirPods if they are nearby.

Remember that if you lose one of your AirPods you will have to spend 65 usd. This is an interesting aid that Apple offers. The "Find my AirPods" feature will be deployed in the coming weeks.




0 comments:

Post a Comment